Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Almost Here!

Summer time
Summer time
Sum-Sum-Summertime!!



It's the last week of school for my boys and that means no more homework (i don't know about the rest of you moms but this alone is enough for me!) and no more crazy mornings. 
 It means more sleeping in, a week at the beach (aaaaahhhh.....yes!) , playing, hanging out at Mimi's pool, fishing, going to the lake with Nan and Pa, and just spending more family time together.






This is one of my favorite photos ever, taken on the beach in San Diego last summer while visiting my baby sister and her family. That's my beautiful niece Lyllian with the boys and their boards. I really wish the quality was better but it was just a quick snap with my phone (later edited in picmonkey)......and when I say "quick", I mean Quick! Yall know how hard it is to get kids to stand still and pose on a normal day, much less when there's miles of sand and surf stretched out before them!!

We will be beachin' it in down south this year though! Woohoo!! California was so beautiful but I'm a Texas girl and I like my beaches WARM.....the Pacific is just too cold for me!!

Wishing yall a wonderful summer of precious memories.........if we can make it One More Week! :)

BTW.....I've been busy working on our kitchen/dining room makeover. Pics coming soon!!


xoxo
jenny


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, they loved it because mama rented wetsuits for them! I however, would not be caught dead in a wet suit!! Haha!! We only live a few hours from the WARM beach so we're taking full advantage of that this year. :)

    ReplyDelete