Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm So Honored

Just a quick little post to shout out a
Great Big
THANK YOU!!


Yall have been so generous with the sweetest comments on my sunroom redo and my little garden tote. I've also received the warmest good luck wishes on our search for the "perfect for us" house.


This morning I also found out that my garden tote project is being featured today on Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style!
How cool is that??!!

I'm truly honored and humbled at all the love :)

xoxo
jenny


4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just found your pretty blog via Kim's. I'm a native Texan so I had to become a follower right away! Good luck on your house hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comments! I love the sunroom and can't wait to see what house you end up with. We are headed to Texas to visit the inlaws next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats on being featured at Savvy Southern Style, I love her. You asked what brand Crisp Linen is and it is from Sherwin Williams, but I always have it mixed at Home Depot. I use their paint with primer in it much better coverage than Sherwin Williams.

    ReplyDelete