Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Cool Ocean Vibes

Well hello there!!
 
If you haven't noticed, it's been over TWO YEARS since I've blogged here......my excuse....for some reason Blogger quit working on my computer and after a while I gave up trying to solve that problem. Anyway, I had my laptop overhauled and now it works so
 
BAM!  I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!!
 
 
 
For this post, I'm keeping it light and simply featuring a rugged beach design I created a few months ago. Chunky Amazonite gemstones and silver tribal beads knotted on Irish linen.......I pray it's new owner enjoys it as much as I enjoyed creating it!!

 
Hope y'all are staying cool as the temps begin to heat up! And if all else fails......head to the beach!
 
(or cooler waters of the mountains as we did a couple weeks ago!!) 

 
Earthy, beach-boho-chic jewelry like this is my go-to look this time of year. Check out F&P's Etsy HERE shop for more takes on this fun style!! You can also find a shop link in the sidebar.
 
What is your favorite summertime accessory??
What can you not live without??
(besides a great pair of sunnies!)
 
xoxo~jenny b.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment