Thursday, June 16, 2011

My First Bead Swap!

Good Morning Blogville!

First up, I feel I need to apologize for my month of absence. Took a little time off with the family to finish up school and baseball, take a much needed vacation.......love that California sunshine......and just a little all around R&R.



Just before we left for Cali, I received the most beautiful little package in the mail from my Bead Swap partner, Debi from Life In My Studio. Let me just say that Debi is talented waaaay beyond words. Check out her blog to see the AMAZING necklace she created with the beads I sent her. I was speechless when I saw it.


This gorgeous little handmade tag was tucked inside with a sweet note.



Look at all these goodies! A vintage brooch, religious tokens, a sweet silver Paris charm and beautiful cream, turquoise and brown beads that remind me of the beach and our recent trip. There are even some little rhinestone rondelles and other sweet silver pieces.



Debi, thank you so much for such a beautiful, inspiring collection! I can't wait to get back in the studio and share what I create with these!!
Wishing you all a beautiful blessed day

xoxo
jenny

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely pile of goodies! I am also excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete